Brand + Community Hacker (previously at Etsy, BarkBox)
Internet | Greater New York City Area, US
◦ I build processes, products and teams that create and support loyal communities.
◦ I'm really good at hiring––scarily good.
◦ I turn bright ideas into mobile, web & admin products that scale.
◦ I once rented a van, drove to Alabama, rescued 20 shelter dogs and adopted them out in NYC.
◦ I motivate online communities to join in on innovative real-world brand building campaigns.
◦ I have a bunch of tattoos.
◦ I believe in leading with infectious energy, resilience, and creativity.